What is Google Adsense and how to profit from it
Google Adsense is an advertising program affiliated with Google, which enables website owners to place Adsense ads on their sites and profit from them. Google shares it with the owners of the sites where the ads appear. Ads are paid either by counting the number of clicks made by visitors or by counting the number of times the ad appeared on the advertiser's site.
Google Adsense works as an advertising mediator between the advertiser who wants to get visitors, and the publisher who wants to get profit by including these ads on his website.
This is done through a very smart targeting system, so that ads appear on your site that are compatible, or related to the content you provide on your site.
About the Adsense program
Google AdSense is a medium by which advertisers and publishers can monetize the content they provide on ads. AdSense works by matching ads to your website based on the content of your pages and your website visitors. Advertisers who want to promote their products create and pay for the ads. Publishers place ads on their sites and profit from them by clicking on the ads.
Subscribe to Google Adsense
If you are going to sign up for Google Adsense, you must first create a website and write articles to get approval from Google Adsense, you should not sign up for Adsense right away. There is no good reason to sign up for Adsense once your site is created because your site will not attract any traffic at this stage of its inception.
Steps to create an account
Steps to create a new Google Adsense account:
- Go through one of the Internet browsers to the web page through which a new account can be created via Google Adsense, and this page can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Click here.
- Click on the Sign up now button.
- Enter the URL of the website to be used to add ads. Enter the user's email address.
- Determine if the user wants to be sent help from Google AdSense with ads across his site.
- Click on the Save and continue option.
- Log in to the user's Google account. Choose the country and territory in which the user is located.
How to create a custom website
Create a custom blogger website for free and create at least 30-40 high-content articles. Write exclusive articles about your domain and create unique and useful articles that comply with Google Adsense policy. Create a list of site sections, and create a logo for your site. After that, you can subscribe to Adsense.